Yes. Make it Palawan because:
1. It has destinations tagged as world heritage sites.
2. Compared to ten years before, it’s more affordable to go now.
3. There are lots of activities to do in Palawan, enjoyable for a solo traveler, a family, honeymooners or a group of friends.
4. It’s very safe and secure.
5. The government of Palawan is very active in keeping Palawan clean.
6. Palawan has a rich cultural heritage. You get more than the sun and the sea but an exploration of a Filipino culture you can be truly proud of.
7. It is home to flora and fauna found only in the Philippines.